开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

NS 81: Bowling

I've finally got some time for myself at home after the busy weekend.
So I shall do some update here.

Completed my AHM 21km at 2hrs 31mins two sundays ago.
It was a nice and cosy run, with the beautiful scenario around.
Of cos, there were girls running tgt as well!
Must really thank this unknown girl, "Beer Chang", for spurring me for the first few kilometres.
Haha. I was trying to run along side with her.
But she disappeared behind me when we reached ECP. =(
So I ran alone for the rest of the marathon until Lenon & Aaron joined me after 14km++.
Still, I completed the run with my sheer will and determination!
Oh ya, though this might come late, but still,
*Thanks for waiting at the finishing line for me. =)

The next two days were meant to be a break for me, but I was practically out
of the house from the moment I woke up till late at night!
Went to Bugis for shopping of bdae gifts & movie on Monday and
KBox at JE for godamn 7hrs+ on Tuesday!
Then was back to camp on Weds. Sian~

Friday was my unit cohesion day at Yishun Safra.
It was a bowling competition between 15teams.
I think my performance is okay for the first two games la - thanks to the training given on
the night before. Ha.
But still, after first 2 games, I started to drift off to do other things at the alley. Ha.
Luckily, my team didn't come in the last.
We were the SECOND LAST!
Hahaha.

Photos -

Photobucket
[I was damn hungry...]

Photobucket
[the 2 balls were meant to be the legendary Golden Pillow]

Photobucket
[acting cute with ShiYun]

Photobucket
[we were trying to act NOT CLOSE over here]

Photobucket
[hmm?]

Photobucket
[trying to ACT CLOSE now]

Photobucket
[omg omg]

Photobucket
[trying to pose smth out of nothing]

Photobucket
[Galvin Me Leon]

Photobucket
[with Galvin]

Photobucket
[with the Boss - Leon]

Photobucket
[Needless to say, with KangHao!]

Photobucket
[with KangHao]

Photobucket
[BCC unite]

Photobucket
[with Kiongz]

Photobucket
[Team LIEW GE REN]

Photobucket
[Me Kiongz Snow Rayz Don Galvin]

Then we had a mini bdae celebration for Don at the alley.

Photobucket
[Don blowing the candle]

Photobucket

Photobucket
[it was also Benedict's bdae!]

Photobucket
[waiting for the cake...]

Photobucket
[Me + Cake + Don]

After the thingy, drove to JP for dinner at Crystal Jade.
Then home sweet home!!


Went out on Saturday again to celebrate Don's Bdae.
Dinner at Forum & Movie at Lido.

Sunday was at Sentosa sun-tanning.
Sunburnt! Omg. Face red like apple/drunkard.
Then dinner at Vivo.
And movie - Wall.e!


Overdue photos at Leon's bdae celebration weeks ago -

Photobucket
[I think I was still conscious here..]

Photobucket
[then.. I got knocked off..]

Photobucket
[trying to open my eyes...]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[Well, if you notice, my eyes seems to be CLOSED in the
above pictures, but truth is, it's NOT! Just that
they are allergic to camera flash. Ha.]

The Pro-est Drinker...

Photobucket
[KANG HAO!]


Okie. Long enough.
Till the next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Azoreano Náufrago said...

Fixe!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home