开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

NS 87: Aaron Tang's 21st Bdae

Event: Aaron Tang's 21st Birthday Party
Date: 14th Sep 2008
Location: Aloha Loyang @ Pasir Ris

For your information, this guy - Aaron Tang shares the same birthday date as me,
but he is ONE year older than me.

Aaron Tangy - this is for you. I've checked out my birth timing (which you've been asking me!).
It's 0808hrs!
Auspicious right? Haha.
And to everyone who has been asking me which dialect group I belongs to - I'm a TEOCHEW lang!
(I discovered this on my Birth Cert..)
But please don't ask me to speak Teochew languages, I know nuts about it!

Upon reaching Downtown, I made my way to Aloha Loyang.
I wasn't very sure about the location of that place but still insisted on trying my luck to locate that ulu place, until my SGF came out together with KangHao to bring me there.
(Reason being - I still called for help in the end. -.-'')

The place was already packed with friends of Aaron Tang when I reached there, guess I was the last guest to arrive for the night? Hahaha.

Here are the pictures taken at the Chalet -

Photobucket
[See how the Bdae Boy is kanna tekan..]

Photobucket
[Peers from Mandai West!]

Photobucket
[Group Pics - ]

Photobucket
[See how LAME we were - grabbing hold of whatever shyt we could find to pose for pics - even making use of the pathetic DOOR!]

Photobucket
[Return of the Condor Heros]

Photobucket
[Trying to act out Happy & Sad emotions.. with that pathetic TV remote.]

Photobucket
[On the gambling table.]

Photobucket
[GAO-ing AI MEI & as usual, listening to whatever BOWLS we could find.
Btw, we are acting like DJs for the bottom left pic.]

Photobucket
[Top 2 pics - FINALLY! We've got REAL PILLOWS to act out the scene from Golden Pillow!
Bottom pic - No comments =.=]

Photobucket
[Posing with the rest - Lenon & Kang Hao]

Photobucket
[Best Camwhore Bud - Shi Yun aka Snow]

Photobucket
[I suggested taking pics inside the toilet. Lol.]

Below is a story/series of pictures directed by -
Director - Lenon
Actor & Actress - Roy & Shi Yun

*It shows how a girl got depressed over her friend's death (from a very serious illness) to the point that she fainted when her friend got revived out of a sudden. After which, she got beaten up by her friend which I don't know why.

Photobucket
[Sobbing over her friend's illness..]

Photobucket
[Bursting out in TEARS.
PS: Omg, look at her sad face! No wonder she was the Ex-Golden Horse Award winner
(refer to my NS 84 entry)]

Photobucket
[She couldn't believe her friend actually died IN FRONT of her literally..]

Photobucket
[Crying out LOUD.. while hitting the poor dead HARDLY.
PS: Ignore the big stone, thank u.]

Photobucket
[Taking the last look at her friend.. but wait, look at her mouth, is she rejoicing?! &*^$#@!]

Photobucket
[Pronounced DEAD.]

Photobucket
[Eh, wait! Not yet! He got revived miraculously! ]

Photobucket
[She got a shock of her life!]

Photobucket
[Still couldn't believe what she saw with her eyes..]

Photobucket
[So she FAN BAI YAN instead..]

Photobucket
[Her friend trying to get up, while she continue FAN-ing Bai Yan..]

Photobucket
[She is still fainting in progress.]

Photobucket
[FAINTED. LIKE FINALLY!]

Photobucket
[Time for revenge! Step/kick her!]

Photobucket
[Now, punch/slap her..]

The story ended. Want to know what happen to the girl in the story?
Did she got beaten to death by her friend? It all remain as a question mark for now..

We might continue to film Part 2 if the response from the audience is overwhelming.
Stay tune. (:


PS: We were such professional actor/actress, that we've only got ONE NG SHOT!

Photobucket

The whole bunch left the chalet at around eleven.
KangHao, Lenon and I stayed behind to accompany Tangy for the night.
Aaron was already "down" after gulping down '7 CUPS' earlier on when everyone left.
So we stayed in the room, talk cork for a while and went to the Beach after Aaron recovered.
It was then my turn - to be DOWN. Ha.

Over at the Beach -

Photobucket
[Notice I was already too tired from the whole day activities such that I wasn't paying much attention to what the guys were saying. Sorry guys!!]


Went back to the chalet at around 4am and we slept all the way till eleven the next morning.
After waking up, we went to Toa Payoh - Xin Fu Yam Cha for brunch.
It was my first time there, and definitely not going to be the last - cos they serve yummy food!

Photos taken at Xin Fu Yam Cha -

Photobucket
[Inside Lenon's Car..]

Photobucket
Photobucket
[Great company - superb friends. (:]

Photobucket
[We did 6 shots lian pai..]

Photobucket
[Followed by a 10 shots lian pai..]

Then we went back to the chalet after makan.
And for the last camwhore before heading home.

Back at the Chalet -

Photobucket
[Top 2 pics - Birthday Boys]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[the Random shots we did to end it off..]

Photobucket
[Nanny Daddy Lenon feeding us with his.. err.. shd i say Highlomilk?]


Thanks Aaron for the CD and Small Card.
Hope you like the gifts we got for u!

Happy 21st once again!

Photobucket

Lenon fetched us home after that.

- End of Part 3 -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home