NS 88: Bdae Surprise No. 2 + SuperBand LIVE @ MDC
Event: 20th Bdae Surpise Pt 2 + Present & Superband LIVE at MDC
Date: 15th Sep 2008
Location: My Room + Mediacorp
After I reached home from the chalet, I got another surprise from them (army friends).
Okay, not exactly A SURPRISE cos my mum leaked out the "secret" to me while I was outside the day before. *Guilty.
Well, it happened like this..
SGF, together with Kang Hao, actually made a trip down to my house to plant my Bdae present while I was out enjoying my KTV on the 14th.
They collaborated with my mum and brother, in which apparently, my mum called and revealed the "secret" to me while I was dinner-ing outside on that day. Opps.
But really, when my mum told me about it, I was really shocked and stunned.
(Don't believe can ask Karin who was just in front of me!)
They gave me this...
Something which I've been wanting to get.

[My long awaited Acoustic Guitar!!!!!! Love it man!]

[The guitar was standing beside my bed when I returned from the Chalet. STUNNED.]
Thank you guys for the effort and ALL who chipped in the present.
Esp to SGF Lenon and Kang Hao for making several trips down to get the guitar.
For Lenon, also for the File of Songs you got for me, and the "stories" behind the purchasing of this guitar.
Thank u thank u!
"A Sincere Act from Heart doesn't require Recognition, because it's the Heart that Speaks, not the Mouth." - SGF.
Back to 15th Sept.
Got home from chalet - changed and got out of my house again.
Went to CCK to fetch Lenon and headed to Mediacorp.
It was my first time stepping into MDC, and it's like WOA! when I landed my foot into the studio.
Something which I always saw on TV but never imagine I could get down to that place.

[Thank U Lenon for the company!]
After watching the show LIVE (trust me, it's amazing!), we went back to CCK and had our late dinner. That's that for the day.
Thanks to ALL wishes on this day. Appreciate that. (:
On a side note,
my brother gave me this as a Bdae present as well -

[Havn from N.U.M!]
-End of Part 4-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home