开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

NS 91: Sgt Rayz Wedding

Event: Sgt Raymond Wedding Dinner
Date: 27th Sep 2008
Location: Orchard Parade Hotel

Just 2 weeks ago, I attended Sgt Raymond's (one of the army regulars in my camp) wedding dinner which was held at Orchard Parade Hotel in town, together with my other camp buddies.

As usual, I was late for the dinner.
But hey.. wedding dinners don't start on time one right?
So ya. I reached at around 745pm when the dinner is supposed to start at 730pm sharp!
Hehe.
Obviously, the dinner haven't even started when I reached.
Took photos (like always) outside the ballroom.

The whole event seems like an Army-Prom Nite to me.
Everyone was in formal attire, something in which most of us would not be in during our normal outings.
I didn't eat much during the dinner, but was happily snapping many shots away.
Capturing every well spent moment. =)
Half way through, we went out to.... Cam-whore. =x

Here are the pictures -

Photobucket
[the moment I arrived - Photo taking Time. look at that black lady - she's damn TALL that nite - POWER OF HIGH HEELS!]

Photobucket
[the bridegroom & bride, group pic & yum seng-ing (that lady is a CAPTAIN btw.)]

Photobucket
[with my fellow colleagues and buddies.]

Photobucket
[that "uncle" is a master warrant. we have small eyes. (: ]

Photobucket
[with aaron - ryan - feifan - shaun]

Photobucket
[best-est buddies - aaron & lenon]

Photobucket
[well, before aaron leaves, i got him to cam-whore with me - even in the lift!]

Photobucket
[over at the 2 tables..]

Photobucket
[with snowy - galvin - leon - don]

Photobucket
[that "botak" uncle is the King of Area Cleaning in my department.]

Photobucket
[with "daddy" & ''mummy". OMG pic in the middle. (KarinBelle: looks familiar? hahz)]

Photobucket
[all the lame-y poses we did.. even though it's supposed to be formal that nite.]

Photobucket
[with the 2 preeetttyy ladies in my camp.]

Photobucket
[cam-whoring continues even when the dinner ends..]

Photobucket
[presented galvin his bdae gift as well.]

Photobucket
[even preettyy can be unglam at times...]

Photobucket
[how LAME can we all be. HaHa.]

Photobucket
[the POWER OF MAKE-UP. ------>]

Photobucket
[my fellow colleagues in camp - some have already left.]

After the dinner, we headed to CQ's Vogue (like again!).
Didn't drink that night as I was driving.
So basically, I was stoning my time away. Haha.
Stayed till 3am and left. YAWN~~

Photobucket
[with lenon - still cam-whoring over there... haha.]

Photobucket
[right before we left. photos for memories.]


Some random stuff -

The other day I got myself a driver and hence, it's the first time I'm sitting at the passenger's seat and happily snapping away.

TADA!

Photobucket
[contented. =)]

Kinda tired of driving. (Aaron Tangy, you were right!)
But well, I'll still continue to drive. Ha.
Dependent?
Perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home