开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, October 27, 2008

NS 95: Remaining FEW Months

We're moving into the month of November already.
Just one more month to Christmas & two more months to Chinese New Year 09.
How time flies...
It's ending sooner than I've expect it to be.

Last Friday was my camp Cohesion Day at VivoCity.
We had Dim Sum buffet lunch at Dragon Gate restaurant located in Harbour Front Centre.
Omg. I'm so in love with HK Dim Sum these few weeks. YUMMY.

BENSON TIAH!
Still remb that place? We once had an intention to eat DimSum tgt with Grace long ago over there. Hahaha.

After which, we caught the movie - Max Payne.
Yes, the whole camp squeezed inside the 120 capacity cinema - so everywhere you turn your head to, is someone familiar.
It's a crappy show though. Yawn~

Then was shopping at Vivo tgt with Snowy & SGF.
Then dinner at Marche! Has been a long time since I dine there.
Good food with Great company. =)

Then send Snowy home and accompany SGF to JP to exchange HK currency as he's going on a holiday to HK over the weekend.
(Better bring back present or you're so gg to die. Muahaha.)
Followed by a very looooonnnnngggg "HTHT" at Coffee Bean to the extent that we were being chased away as they were closing!

Caught "The Coffin" over at North Point with Kang Hao the next day.
Hahahaha. Finally another guy - who watch scary movies like the way I DO! Lol.
I'm so glad that I'm not alone! Haha.
Anyway, the movie isn't up to expectation lah. Yawn~


And, it's kind of confirm that I'm going to Taipei in just 3 weeks time!! (not on Army exercise pls)
I'm so excited! Hehehehe. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home