开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, December 21, 2008

NS 98: Malaysia Tour [ 29th Dec - 1st Dec ]

I drove to Malaysia for the first time with my family about one month ago.
We went in to visit some relatives and I went to Malacca for the first time! Haha.
My brother and I took shifts to drive. Cos it's damn tiring!
But I took over the wheel the whole journey back which took only 2.5hrs! Hehe.
Cos I was driving at a speed of >110km/h at JB expressway. Shiok!
Of cause, I had yummylicious food over there, especially Seafood!

Photobucket
[The place where I stayed over for the 2 nites]

Photobucket
[The 3 places I went during the 3 days]

Photobucket
[The museum I visited at Malacca]

Overall, it's a new experience for me, driving to Msia, and I guess there will be more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home