开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, December 21, 2008

NS 99: Marina Barrage Recee - 14 Dec 08

My camp just had a cohesion event at Marina Barrage last Friday.
As my department was the organizing committee, we had to Reece the place in advance and come up with something for the camp.
So Snow, Don and I went to do a Reece at the Barrage last Sunday.

Photobucket
[On the way to Marina..]

For the first time, Snowy was driving SO SLOWLY & CAREFULLY.. cos she was driving my car!!

Photobucket

After the official Reece, we did our lame shots as usual...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
[I've always wanted to do that...]

PS: For clearer pictures, please refer to FB, after I upload them of cos.

After that, we went on a Mission (Lenon's ORD surprise video) till late night. Had dinner/Prata at Bukit Timah. Then home sweet home.
Nice day hanging out with them. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home