开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Relief Teaching at Juying Secondary

Immediately after my ORD date, I received an assignment as a Relief Teacher at Juying Secondary for 1 week. I took it without much thought.

It was definitely a fulfilling experience and an eye-opener for me. Didn't know being a teacher can be so tough especially when students just refuse to listen to you. And the noise level sometimes is just so unbearable. But well, I've been through it and am glad that the students still remember me after I leave. :)
I would definitely take up more of Relief Teaching in the future. Afterall, it's easy bucks and an interactive job.

Well, I'm now shaking leg at home waiting for job replies. Everything seems to come to a stop after "the sending of resume to the client" part. What's happening?! Must be due to the economy downturn.. Haiz.

I'm eagerly looking for tuition assignments currently to earn some money while waiting for all the job replies. So if you have one, don't mind dropping the details to jun_kia@hotmail.com or give me a call at my HP no. I'll be indebted to you.

Thanks! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home