开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 1 @ CPF

Today was the first day of work at CPF. Woke up at 7am, left house at 730am and reached TP at 820am. The train was "not surprisingly" packed. And I missed 1 train at JE. Didn't manage to meet Terry in the morning though we had arranged to.

Met many year "1990s" temps over at CPF. And apparently, most of them are going to NUS F.o.Science! Haha. So that was the "COMMON POINT" for most CPF temps. Lol.

Work at CPF is considered okay. Though it's not the ideal admin job I had expected. (whereby I would have 1 PC to myself, talking on MSN occassionally etc etc. =x) But still, overall is fine lah. Get to learn new stuff and meet nice people. And they allow temps to take leave! Yay. Now that my work won't clash with all my uni camps that are upcoming. =) Had lunch with the temps today and that I forgot I had a lunch date with Terry, who was waiting for me all the way till 2pm! Omg. Felt so guilty. =(

After work head straight for dinner with SGF who happened to be around at that area and went to tuition.

Tiring day, and this is just the first day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home