开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 2 @ CPF

Second day at work. Reached damn early at 815am. Not a single soul there. Temps only start to flow in at 830am SHARP! And tmr is attire turn-down day! Can wear polo + jeans to walk. Yeah. That leather shoe of mine is giving me leg-aches!

I'm still picking up at work. Learning new things every day. Enriching. (: And time SEEMS to pass by very fast, when there are so many work to do. Today we had a mini-buffet in the department as some of the senior staff were promoted. It reminds me of the days in camp whereby we often had buffet at base during many events and, I would definitely grab as much food as I can with the others. But today, I was reserved. Ha. Don't know why.

Head back home, changed and head down for tuition at TG. OMG! Didn't know A.Maths syllabus has changed SO MUCH! New topics added and JC topics were even brought forward! I need to do homework before going for each lesson already.

That's all for today. One more day to the WEEKEND!

Yesterday night was one of the worst night ever - Breakdown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home