开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lenon 21st Surprise & Bdae Celebration

Event: Lenon's 21st Surprise & Birthday Celebration
Date: 13th & 16th May
Location: His house, Cine KBox, Manhanttan Fish Market & Arcade @ Plaza Singapura, followed by Bowling @ West Coast and Supper at Jurong West

So after a hectic day of classes last Wed (13/5), I still fork out time to give a little surprise to this friend of mine, Lenon, who's turning 21 the following day.
Met up with Kang Hao at 11pm at his house to deliver our big present over to Lenon's house.
But well, my Altis has got limited space and no matter how we position/squeeze the big present in, it still couldn't get in. So in the end, had to trouble his parents who drove a Pinic, to deliver the big present over. I was like so damn paiseh.

After delivering the stuff over, it's not the end yet. We still need to carry it up to the 11th floor! Kanghao did all the carrying, all I did was to snap pictures of him. Haha. No lah, it;s much more easier for one person to carry. ;) By the time we reached his house, we were like perspiring all over. And we camped inside his room while waiting for the rest.

Photobucket
Photobucket
[the deliveryman]

Photobucket
[still got the mood to pose!]

Photobucket
[tada! - the big present we got for him.
which KangHao and I spent 2 days searching for.
]

Photobucket
[cheerios to both of us for transporting this big
present all the way from Cashew to CCK!
]

The others had actually lured Lenon to the coffee shop nearby for supper so that Kanghao and I can successfully deliver the present to his house without him knowing.
Well, he had already sense something is going on during the supper from what I know as there was some miscomm. =x But still, I guess he was taken aback when he saw the present? ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
[making his 21st bdae wishes..]

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
[can't wait to lay his fingers on his piano..]

Photobucket
[aaron tang, wru?! thought you will fly back?!]

Photobucket
[Kanghao and I were damn hungry...]

Photobucket
[my bestest buds.]


Then,
We had a belated celebration for him just yesterday.
Started the day with KBox at Cineleisure.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Headed over to Plaza Sing to meet up with the rest for dinner at Manhantten Fish Market. Thanks to all for turning up! ;)

Photobucket

After dinner, we went to the arcade to play Bball (under the massive psycho from Mr Roy, haha). Sad to say, my most chemistry and bestest partner is still Bella. Ha.

Photobucket
Photobucket

[Guess what were we doing?]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[Playing a throwing ball game.]
Photobucket

Headed to West Coast for bowling till 1am and then Supper at Jurong West till 2am.

Hope you have enjoyed the celebration we arranged for you and of cause, our bigbig present.

Photobucket

Happy 21st once again! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home