开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, November 23, 2009

MA1102R & EC1301 Review

MA1102R - Calculus.

Yay. Finally done with this taxing module. The paper was average. Minus away the last page worth of twenty marks. The last page divides the A & B students as usual. And I actually integrate "ln" wrongly! Damn. But well, it's over. No point crying over spilled milk. The rest of the questions were still okay.

For those reading this and would like to take this module during your course of study in NUS, I would advise you to think twice. Haha. It's definitely not a "pull cap" module but minus away those ^$%* challenging question, the module questions are still manageable. Oh ya, make sure you're super well verse with Differentiation, Integration and Limits! They form the main bulk of the module.

EC1301 - Principle of Economics.

Another module done. I changed a lot supposed correct answers to the wrong one! (after Wayne the Pro went through with me some) Damn. I shouldn't have checked and act smart to change the answers! Cos out of 5 which I changed, 3 were correct! -.-" I still hope I would get at least a 3.5 for this module so that I can further my interest in Econs field. Haha, I do have interest in this subject okay! (though my results don't reflect so....)

Many would define this as a "pull cap" module, as it's a full MCQ econs paper. And who don't take econs in JC? WELL, I DON'T! Here's a piece of advice to those without Econs background and would like to take this module, please make sure you have PROs around you to explain the econs concepts, cos' just going to lecture won't help much. Lucky me, I have a bunch of them! :)

Time to prepare for my remaining 3 papers - General Biology, Marketing & Java.
Oneeeee moreeeee weeeeek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home