开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, June 08, 2009

Happy or Sad?

I logged into blogger at 9am this morning, wanted to do an update. But I was occupied with the never-ending work until moments ago. Haiz. Damn sian already.

I was having supper with the gang at Bukit Timah ytd when I receive a piece of news. Something that I do not know if I should feel delighted or depressed over. Haiz. This piece of news came at a such a bad timing man. Damn spoiler. Z-z-z.. But well, just like what GG has mentioned, time will heal everything. I may be damn bothered by it now, but it will be over soon. ;)

Hai. No mood to say anything already. I have another decision to make now - to stay, or to quit?

Knock off lo! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home