Starting Afresh. 2010.
OhmyG. It's 2010 already. Really ZOOMZ.
Let's see how I pass my 2010;
January
The most significant event of this month ought to be SAFAC Anniversary. I co-assist my I/C in planning the telematch for the whole unit. It was an awesome experience and I learned a lot during the whole process. Overall, it was a good job done!
February - March
Did intensive relief teaching for about a month plus. It was fun interacting with the students and hearing them addressing me as "Mr Tay". It sounds weird though. Haha. I'm definitely in for more reliefs during my vacation!
March - June
Took up the job at Central Provident Fund Headquarter (CPF HQ) for a more fixed flow of income. I'm glad that I made the right choice. The workload there wasn't that taxing and seniors were fun loving (some only..) Most importantly, I made lots of new friends! And of cause, my dearest gang - Bella, GG and MS. It's amazing that we are still meeting up every now and then @ our favorite hangout - Plaza Sing. Cheerios to CPF! (:
July - August
My choice was set at NUS after many struggling of thoughts. Attended NUS Union Camp and Science OW. Meet lots of new faces and of cause, chance upon many familiar faces too. Play, play and play before school officially starts.
September
It was the month when I turned 21! I held my 21st B'day Party at Coasta Sands on 21st Sept. It was heart warming to see all your friends gather together and celebrate your birthday just for you! OHMYG! Haha. Love you guys loads.
October - Novemeber
Did my first NUS project - Bizcom Orange Week. I was in the program team. It was a totally different thing when you plan for an army and school event. I would say I picked up alot of stuff along the way. Cheerios.
It was followed with ntensive mugging for finals. Everyday camping at Central Library with the gang even during weekends. Life of a Uni Student yea. Pathetic.
Decemeber
Camps, camps and more camps! My second project - PRU Students' Leadership Camp. I was in the program team again yes. Planning wasn't easy I mind you. It was brain draining. But luckily, I've got awesome proggies along with me. Overall, it was another good job done!
Attended Science SWEAT! Camp. Another awesome time spent.
Results for Semester 1 - one word - Disastrous. Something I came up to console myself -
"Result isn't everything." :)
I went Msia during Xmas period and it was the most awesome and fun trip till now (to Msia). Slept at 3am everyday over there. Went for countdown @ KTV, cheap movies and chilling out doing silly stuff. Awesome!
The most significant event of this month ought to be SAFAC Anniversary. I co-assist my I/C in planning the telematch for the whole unit. It was an awesome experience and I learned a lot during the whole process. Overall, it was a good job done!
February - March
Did intensive relief teaching for about a month plus. It was fun interacting with the students and hearing them addressing me as "Mr Tay". It sounds weird though. Haha. I'm definitely in for more reliefs during my vacation!
March - June
Took up the job at Central Provident Fund Headquarter (CPF HQ) for a more fixed flow of income. I'm glad that I made the right choice. The workload there wasn't that taxing and seniors were fun loving (some only..) Most importantly, I made lots of new friends! And of cause, my dearest gang - Bella, GG and MS. It's amazing that we are still meeting up every now and then @ our favorite hangout - Plaza Sing. Cheerios to CPF! (:
July - August
My choice was set at NUS after many struggling of thoughts. Attended NUS Union Camp and Science OW. Meet lots of new faces and of cause, chance upon many familiar faces too. Play, play and play before school officially starts.
September
It was the month when I turned 21! I held my 21st B'day Party at Coasta Sands on 21st Sept. It was heart warming to see all your friends gather together and celebrate your birthday just for you! OHMYG! Haha. Love you guys loads.
October - Novemeber
Did my first NUS project - Bizcom Orange Week. I was in the program team. It was a totally different thing when you plan for an army and school event. I would say I picked up alot of stuff along the way. Cheerios.
It was followed with ntensive mugging for finals. Everyday camping at Central Library with the gang even during weekends. Life of a Uni Student yea. Pathetic.
Decemeber
Camps, camps and more camps! My second project - PRU Students' Leadership Camp. I was in the program team again yes. Planning wasn't easy I mind you. It was brain draining. But luckily, I've got awesome proggies along with me. Overall, it was another good job done!
Attended Science SWEAT! Camp. Another awesome time spent.
Results for Semester 1 - one word - Disastrous. Something I came up to console myself -
"Result isn't everything." :)
I went Msia during Xmas period and it was the most awesome and fun trip till now (to Msia). Slept at 3am everyday over there. Went for countdown @ KTV, cheap movies and chilling out doing silly stuff. Awesome!
Overall, 2009 was a learning year for me. I learned a lot and grow a lot. I realized a lot and appreciate a lot. Some things just don't last. You can't force your way through when they bound to repel. I took so long to realize this. But well, it's always good to be late than never. (:
New year resolutions:
1. Good Grades for Study.
2. Think positive & Stay happy.
2010 has just begun. It's going to be another busy semester for me. Got 2 science projects on hand currently and another super important goal that is to pull up my pathetic CAP. I need to stay focus.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home