Union Camp 2010
Union Camp is over! To be frank, I wasn't really looking forward to the camp due to SWS - Scamp Withdrawal Symptom. I haven't recover from my previous Science camp.
BUT! Union camp was really awesome! My OG (Exposed) has really cute and funny juniors. Haha. Leading and thinking of cheers unique for the OG reminds me of the good old JC days when I was an OGL. It was definitely something I enjoy doing. Haha. And my freshies can really bytch! We spent a good 3 hours bytching at the coffee shop when we break camp yesterday. Haha. AI SEH!
Now that SCAMP & UC are over. The remaining camp I have on hand would be Science Orientation Week (SOW). Am I looking forward to it? YES DEFINITELY. I want to think and lead cheers again! It's fun! Hahaha.
SOW 2010 up next!
1 Comments:
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]c-online-casino.co.uk[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]online casinos[/url] unshackled no store hand-out at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]www.baywatchcasino.com
[/url].
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home