开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Saturday, August 14, 2010

SOW 2010 is over!

SOW 2010 is over!!

It was the most awesome-est camp I've attended in NUS so far. Part 1 was great, FIC was marvelous, Flag Day was fantastic, Part 2 was good, Rag Day was awesome.

Great bunch of seniors and awesome bunch of freshies. I'm so happy that I'm in the Sylvans house and Oread OG. They both were awesome. Being a SOW senior made me realize a lot of things and made me a stronger person. I've to admit I picked up a lot of things throughout this 2 months journey. I've a lot to say but I'm very lazy to type it all out, hence, these words shall remain in my heart. But one thing for sure, I'm going to be a senior again next year! It was really fun leading cheers and going high/crazy during the camp. I hope the spirit of Sylvans/Oread would be passed on to the future generation of SOW houses/freshies!

Oread, you are the best! Continue keep our motto going, "We love OG outings!"

School has also officially started with the end of SOW. Time to gear up for higher CAP.
I CAN DO IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home