开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

End of Year 2 Sem 1

I clicked on my blog accidentally and had a sudden urge to blog, despite the fact that I'm meeting my friends in an hour's time and I haven't get ready yet. =S

My friend just called and rushed me. Haha.

Anyway, Year 2 Sem 1 is officially over and I've just returned from Genting few days back. It has somehow become a routine that I tend to take a break overseas during my semester holiday. How awesome. Where should I go during my next break? Before that, I would need to save $. I'm awesomely broke.

Okay. Time to go bathe. I need to start working out soon and stop being in a nua-state.

Oh ya. I'm desperately looking for tuition lobangs currently, so if you do have one, do text/call me ya? Love you lots. :D

(I tend to update this blog more often during holidays, so stay tuned. :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home