Short summary of 2011 for myself :)
January - May
Year 2 Semester 2. Days were spent mostly with SCAMP'11 meetings, outings, plannings, etc etc. And of course, more mugging. NUS was like my second home back then.
June
Execution of SCAMP'11. It was beyond awesome. Thanks to my commies and of cause all seniors and scampers. New friendships forged and memories were created. :)
July
Attended commencement of some seniors. Feels good to be graduating I thought to myself. My time is coming in a year's time. Followed by 2 weeks of reservist back in MWC. Time pass by slowly without my usual army gang. :( But well, I survived it and earn some SAF bucks ^^
Attended SOW'11 as a crasher due to my commitment level. I would say SOW'11 is another project well done. New ideas, new ways of execution. Thumbs up for SOW'11 Comm. :)
August - December
Many friends flew away for SEP. Went to the airport more than 5 times in a month. :/ But time flies, they are coming back soon ^^ Year 3 Semester 1. It was quite a relaxed semester as I've no projects on hand finally. All my time was spent mugging and mugging to pull my pathetic CAP. And I did. :) Some stuff begun and ended all during this period too. We all have to move on...
Looking back at my 2011's resolutions:
1. Improve my CAP every semester. (DID IT!)
2. Be a good VD and make SCAMP'11 a successful one. (Hopefully..)
3. Stay happy and away from negative thoughts. (YUP!)
Now, my 2012's...
1) Secure a satisfied job before graduation in July 2012
2) Be less lazy and hit the gym more often
3) Everyone to be happy and blessed
What are yours?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home