开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Cycling @ Pulau Ubin

I slept only for two hours and off I go, to PU to cycle for the first time today! Everyone expected me to be late but I wasn't! (Thanks to Koks' morning call :D)
We went breakfast at White Sands and then off we go to Changi Village to take the ferry to PU. It was a short and fast ride but we all definitely feel like going overseas! :D
Cycling at PU is definitely not like cycling at ECP. It was totally like outfield training. We conquered rocky terrains, upslopes and muddy grounds. And all under the hot sun. My butt was like totally cramped for sitting on the hard bike's seat for almost 5 hours.
Well, there was a small hiccup over at PU. Somebody took my bike after we went to the viewing tower for quite a while! To save the trouble and everything, I took another bike and rode off. Felt so guilty. :/
We stopped cycling at 4pm and went for seafood feast over there. 7 dishes + rice + drinks for $100. Reasonable price. :D
We all left PU with a tired but healthy soul. :D

P.S: Can't wait for FOP Chalet this coming Wednesday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home