开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, March 13, 2006

"Was the life for the young people better in the past than what it is today?"
This was the question I picked for my paper one today.

I could not really focus for the first 10 mins of the paper.
Was abit distracted.
So I kept disturbing Daniel,
who was busy planning out his answer beside me.
Whahahaz.

Paper 2 was tough.
Oh man. They took directly from the Nov 2003 Alevel paper.
General Paper for As is this kind of standard?
I'm dead shyt.
LOL.
After that went home to sleep till just now.

Tmr is F4 chalet liaos.
Feeling kind of excited for it,
cos' 5 Ogs are going to SQUEEZE into 1 big big chalet!
Imagine!
Woohoo!

Alrights,
See you people on Thursday.
Don't stop tagging even though I'm not around!

I'm so alone out there.. with no one else to turn to.
Haiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home