开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Saturday, April 29, 2006

So BORING!
I've been rotting at home for the whole day, merely rotting infront of the computer.

This morning I went to CGH AGAIN!
Twice this week.
Went there to take out the device.
The whole thing only take about 10mins.
And I need to spent 1 whole hour travelling back to Bt Batok.
So YAWN.
Just like what the cab uncle says,
"why the hell did they refer you to a hospital so far from your house?".
Indeed.

When I reached home, I rotted infront of the computer for about 2hours,
surfing the net.
After that, I went to take a nap from 1pm-4pm.
Just before I slept, Grace called me and enquire if we are going to carry out the "plan".
But I was too tired to inform MeiTui so I went to sleep.
Opps. =x

When I woke up at 4pm, I rotted infront of the computer again.
I went to surf YouTube, looking at the trailers of the moives I wanted to watch later.
Wow! All are so cool! I gonna catch them soon!

Now, it's already 6pm.
And I've practically did nothing for the whole day.
Tsk~
Later I should go do some mugging.

Oh ya.
On the train back from CGH, I saw a bunch of NS guys.
Admist of them, I saw 1 Fuhua Senior!
I think they just booked out from camp.
Come to think of it, in a few months time, I gonna be like them,
going home at only weekends.
But I guess it's good for me to learn to be independent,
and to build my body up!
Whahahaha.
Before I go in NS,
I should go and master SWIMMING first!
Yes, I can't swim!

My 2 goals in life now:
1. Prepare physically well for National Service
2. Prepare academically well for A Levels

What's yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home