First of all, let me say a BIG BIG Thank You to those who have encouraged me in the tagboard.
Thanks people! I'll jiayou for the Napfa re-test one! (:
Let's start from where I left previously.
Wednesday.
I didn't go school this day.
I didn't PON ok.
I went to Mindef to collect some appointment documents.
So troublesome.
Zzz.
After that, I did went back to school for CCA.
Ya.
During band, we played pieces entitled
"Bu Pa Bu Pa" & "Tong Hua".
LOL.
I wanna master these 2 pieces!
Thursday.
Basket Benson didn't come to school today.
Such a pon-er. Lol.
Lessons were as per normal.
Except that Me Yf Aik went to take Chem make up test.
It was HORRIBLE!
When others were saying that it was tough tough tough,
I didn't believe them until I did the paper myself.
So duh.
Then was Chem and Phy extra lessons.
So YAWN.
Phy lesson was called off after the break and we went to watch JJ vs VJ soccer.
We lost. 0-1.
I left half way to meet up with "MeiTui" at West Mall to buy birthday cake.
For who?
Daniel KokSwee & Qamarul!
We went to eat at food court and talked about school.
Then Aik came to join us.
Went to acc-ed him eat again,
and we went to buy cake at Prima Deli.
After that, we went home and I did my Chem Pract OR7 & OR8.
I took 1plus hour to complete.
ZZZ.
On friday, which is yesterday,
"Xiao Bai" came over to meet me in the morning at my house to help me with the cake.
But actually, he didn't help at all, cos' through out the journey, I was the one holding on to the cake.
ZZZ.
Somemore, he was late for like 10+mins?!
But to our disappointment, Daniel didn't come to school today.
So we couldn't celebrate his BD.
But nevertheless, we celebrated KokSwee & Qamarul's belated bd which was in early april.
So sorry for the delay!
So we ate the cake and off we go to GP lesson.
Watch a very boring moive, which make me sleep for 15mins during the show.
Haha.
After that was 2.4km run.
Thanks Benson aka "Xiao Bai" & "MeiTui" for pacing me alittle, though you PS-ed me halfway.
Lol.
But I did achieve my target, below 12mins.
My timing was 11.39. A grade C.
This marks the end of my FIRST napfa.
Gonna take the re-test again in June.
Come to think of it, I didn't perform badly for my other items in Napfa actually,
all at least a C.
Except for SBJ!!!
ZZZ.
After that, Me Aik Ben wanted to go Seoul Garden,
to celebrate Daniel's BD, but he don't want to come out,
and Aik's mum had cooked his dinner, hence,
we didn't go in the end.
Benson was SO depressed. Lol.
Then I acc-ed him to West Mall Mac to makan.
SAW HER there!
I was so so shocked!
LOL.
Abit excited as well.
First time seeing her outside JJ.
But I didn't sit facing her.
Hehe.
After we finished eating, we rotted at Mac,
talking about everything under the sun.
Talk for 1hour plus I think.
Then we went to catch a movie - Black Night.
I thought it was a nice show,
but Benson claims that it was a duper lousy show.
Zzz.
Then, we went home.
Just now in the monring I received an SMS from KokSwee,
saying Thanks for the celebration yesterday.
I felt appreciated. Thanks too!
Seeing others happy makes my day too! (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home