WoA!
It's has been a week since I blog..
I saw lots of people nagging me to update over at the Tagboard.
Haha.
Monday 27/3
Actually this monday practically is the same as other Mondays.
But why do I specially wanna blog about it?
Cos' it was the 1st time I called in to Yes 933!!
Woo.
Damn funny lah.
I called in during the night to take part in some sort of contest.
I was lying on my bed,
& couldn't get to sleep.
So I tried calling in.
And, I'm so lucky,
I got in!
I have recorded the clip inside my HP.
So if you guys are interested how I sound on air,
come listen to it!
LOL.
Tuesday 28/3
02 Orientation Revelation.
Quite boring.
Alot OGLs didn't attend it.
They claimed it does not concern them.
Pretty true lahs.
But I still went,
and left shortly after AN ANGRY BENSON came up looking for me.
I left KFC there, dancing alone.
LOL.
Paiseh ar!
Then, Ben Dan Aik & Me skipped PC + Maths extra lesson for Sakae Sushi at West Mall.
This time the eating exprience is much more better than the previous one.
I got to eat some food that I like very much,
esp that FRIED TOFU!
LOL.
Everything I ate was from the side orders.
I still can't stand the smell of the dishes on the whatever belt.
The smell is......
I just can't stand it!
Haha.
Wednesday 29/3
I didn't attend school today.
Pon-er?
No lah! I went for NS Medical Checkup.
Benson is so GOOD lah, at first I thought.
He accompanied me there.
But later I found out that is he WOKE UP LATE
& thus, decided to skip school,
therefore acc-ed me.
SO YAWN lah.
Haha.
But he left the moment he reached the gate,
cos he don't want to rot inside there for 4hrs.
The checkup was interesting lah.
Not scary at all.
Except for during the blood test.
The previous guy after taking,
FAINTED!
I was damn shocked lah.
Haha.
But it went smoothly for me,
until the doc told me that I got...
ABNORMAL HEARTBEAT!
My goodness.
I got to go for a specialist checkup in a hospital later.
ARGH!
I want to go NS!
And not to be a CLERK over there!
Oh ya,
Lawrence was there for checkup too.
Was relieved to see someone I know around.
After that met up with ZJ to go meet Rena to get CN Tix.
Supposedly is Benson go with me one,
but this guy went home while waiting!
WTH?
lOl.
Went to LJS to eat with ZJ,
and went home.
Ohh!
I was on air in 933 again this night,
for like 5seconds?
HAHA!
Thursday 30/3
Benson pon-ed his Detention,
and we went to West Mall to watch Ice Age 2.
Not very nice leh,
as compared to Ice Age 1.
Heard in school that Aik SHOUTED when donating blood.
So LOL.
And Benson told me that Aik was sick,
so I told him to take care,
see I so good?
HAHA.
Went back home and study for Chem SPA.
Then something happened.
The fan inside my room broke.
The thingy inside the fan flew out of the fan.
Luckily it didn't hit me.
I was rather upset when both my parents are
much more concerned over that spoilt fan
instead of whether I was hurt or not.
HAIZ.....
Friday 31/3
Hehe!
I got my crystals for Chem SPA!
I was so so relieved.
Thank GOD!
I think I did well for this SPA and
I was pretty glad cos my previous 2 SPAs
were screwed up.
=DD
To all my friends who didn't peform for this SPA:
Hey pals! Don't be too upset ok?
It's just a minor component over the total 100%.
You still got other SPAs to pull your score up yeah?
So yeah!
CHEERS!
I completed my 2.4 km run in 12.04 mins!
I'm aiming for 12mins e next time!
Fuhua Cultural Night.
Band performance was SO GOOD lah,
at least better than last time I guess.
Ms Tan is still the same,
dancing and conducting at the same time.
So cute!
For more info regarding the performance,
pls refer to SinYing's blog!
Lols.
I went back home to catch my last episode of Channel 8 show.
So NICE lah! Ah Li Rawks!
Remember: 黑暗中, 星闪闪!
I saw WeiLian inside the show also.
His songs are so nice and touching!
I'm kind of addicted to his songs le!
Hehe!
Saturday 1/4
Went to BK to do homework with Benson & Aik.
Today was April's Fool Day!
Ben kanned fooled by Aik!
We went to watch Fragile after that.
Quite a okay show lah.
Something happened that make me very pissed off lah.
I was treated like a fool in the public by my friend.
Ya, I know it's April Fool's.
But, it's just too much for me to take it le lah.
Imagine yourself being embarrased by your very own friend infront of a crowd,
how would you feel?
I'm still trying to cool down...
Sunday 2/4 [Today]
Did my remaining tutorials when I woke up.
Grace called for a MJ session.
I didn't go.
I know I'm being a PSK here,
but really sorry....
I just don't feel like going anywhere.
Wasn't feeling that well.
Ya.
Tonight is Campus Superstar Finale!
Hope Teresa will win!
See ya people in school tmr &
good luck to Benson's TT competition!
=D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home