Alright, F4 Chalet was a blast!
Family 4 Chalet 14th-16th March - Arenda Country Club
Didn't meet up with the rest in the afternoon on tuesday,
cos Benson suddenly called me out
to watch moive.
I was tempted so I went ahead.
Date Moive.
A very funy moive.
I saw Felicia in the cinema!
I was expecting her to laugh her head off
during the hilarious show,
just like the old secondary school days.
But she didn't.
She talks about IMAGE now.
LOL.
After the moive was about 9pm liaos.
So I quickly went home,
& took a train down to Pasir Ris.
Benson, who initially agreed to go,
ps-ed me.
Yup.
Luckily Syafiq was on his way there also,
and so I met up with him
at Pasir Ris.
Thanks Sya yea, for waiting so long! lol.
After we reached,
KaiLun went to fetch us to the A.C.
The chalet was superb.
Damn big, comfy and COLD!
When we reached,
there were like many different groups doing different things.
So I went to read magazines with Shaun infront of the TV.
Soon after, the group of us went out to buy food.
Grace & Michelle came over too.
They were cycling so happily.
Yup. We went to Cheers together,
and after buying food,
I left them and went back to chalet.
Back there, more people pop put of nowhere.
Some even came later than me can!
Yup so we went eating, playing cards,
some even mugged!
I don't what time did I slept
cos we were playing cards on the floor,
and I just dozed off unknowingly..
The next I woke up at 8++.
Zhiyao says I came to chalet to sleep always,
and is always the one who sleeps the most.
LOL.
This was what happen during the OG 11 chalet 1 year ago.
Hahaz.
I went out to have breakfast with OG 19,
cos my OG ppl will only come in the afternoon.
Played Zhong Ji Mi Ma, and I kept losing.
I ate lots of toast with pepper on it.
How nice.
py did a DARE on her og mate also.
SOOO funny lahs.
We rotted at the MRT for 1hour,
crapping away,
while waiting for KaiLun's OG.
Raywne came after that too.
She went to my house to get my portable radio,
else they can't have mass dance later on.
We went to buy batteries.
SO EX LAH- $12!
After that, we rotted in the chalet,
playing mahjong and all the stuffs.
We went to the arcade too.
Zhiyao BBALL damn pro lah.
Ray trying to become drummer down there.
Hahaz.
Then Zy Ray & me went over to White Sands to get Charcoal,
as claimed by them that the Charcoal at Cheers was bad.
Soon, the remaining came over and BBQ was about to commence.
The rest rented some bikes also, but I did not. lol.
No $ lah.
After that, Shak and I went to the beach to find the bikers, but to no vial.
The wind there was damn strong.
So cooling.
We sat down at the stones and started taking photos.
LOL.
We wanted to watch the sunset initially
but eventually we did not,
cos we need to rush back to help the rest for BBQ.
On the way, we got WATER BOMBS as well.
Hooray.
Back to the chalet, we gathered all the OGLs for meeting.
We told them our plan and all agreed on it.
So Me Kailun Ray Shak went to one of the toilets and started to fill up the bombs.
So fun inside there.
They were making wierd noises to mislead the people outside that
we are doing wierd stuff inside the toilet.
Haha.
The 3 of them were also throwing bombs on me,
- to try out the bombs, as claimed by them.
Lol.
I was already wet even before the bombing.
We try to sneak out with the bombs but they were damn heavy!
Still, we manged to sneak out with 1 bag but
the while sneaking out the other,
we were caught in action by 1 of the campers!
LOL.
Shak was trying to block them too. LOL.
BBQ BBQ~~~
BBQ BBQ~~~
Water Bombs!
The OGLs lured all the campers out to the pit to carry out the bombing,
but I think some of them knew what was going on,
and they stood a distance away.
After the BBQ, I was tempted to go home with
Ray Farid Qam Kailun Shak
but I was also persuaded to stay behind by
Cuimin ZL and the rest.
So funny lahs the scene.
Haha.
So i stayed behind,
playing SPLIT,
a game taught by 1 of my campers.
It was fun!
I kept forcing those who know to teach me!
After that, I lie onto the bed while waiting for
the ghost stories session.
Somehow, I managed to fall alseep again.
Haha.
There goes my nite.
I slept all the way till this morning.
I missed all the nite games!!
The next moring, we went home.
YAWN.
Through this chalet,
I got to know more poeple from other OGs,
and to find out that they
are actually so
fun and loving ppl.
Hooray.
Hope there are more this kind of things in the future.
F4 Rawks!!
What's next?
My beloved 05S13 class outing!
Hope it will be another successful event!!
Mugging mugging & MORE mugging now...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home