开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, March 24, 2006

Oh gosh! I'm updating daily!
But there are so few people tagging.
BooZ.

Today had PC.
Wasn't feeling that well &
wanted to PON!
(shake head shake head!!)
I didn't eventually.
I'm a good boy yeahs.

Stretching.

7 Pull Ups.
Amazingly, I tot after the 1 week break,
I can't do.
But I did! 7!
Somemore can do the 8th lor! =D

Sit-ups.
Did 40 in don't know how many minute.

3 Rounds.
Target time: 5-6mins.
Completed at 5.5mins.
I think my stamina gone case.
I was trying hard to catch a breathe.
In short,
I was BREATHELESS!!!
I'm going to train on running!!

SBJ.
My nightmare ever since Sec Sch.
Shyt!
I just can't jump lah.
Then Mr Ng CT was like teaching me,
one to one infront of everyone.
STRESSED!
He say I got a bad habit of bending my back when I jump.
Hmm.
I know of my own mistake,
but I just couldn't correct it.
HAIZ!
He say I can pass,
cos I'm light,
it's just that bending habit.
SHYT!
I'm going to train!!
All I need is to jump 220cm!
GOD! Pls Pls Help ME!!

Backtrack to Chem SPA Trial abit.
BIG BIG YAWN!
Didn't manage to complete on time,
maybe becos I was TOO cautious in everything,
even when pouring solutions,
and ensuring that every thing is
CLEAN & DRY.
The reason for being so cautious is that
I scared I got NO CRYSTALS!
But,
I still didn't get!
That shyt crystals just refuse to come out despite long hours of cooling.
YAWN.

I'm damn scared of Chem SPA next week.
I must RUSH LE LAH!
Don't care contaminated or what liaos.
HAHAHA.
CRYSTALS! I beg U! Pls get crystallined out on that day FOR ME!!

Yup, that will be all.
Weekends are here.
Enjoy people,
also not to forget,
MUG at the same time!
7 more months to go!!

*Tmr is Mama's BD! Yeahz!

"I can sense something bad is going to happen, perhaps after As. However, I hope NOT. PLEASE GOD. I really don't the whole incident to occur again. I had enough. PLEASE!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home