Well.. 05s13 class outing is over.
Phew.
I'll miss it man,
cos i got my eye
a blue black
on that very day.
Hooray.
I shall not update on the details.
For more info, pls visit my class blog - 05S13.
I got SUNBURNT & A SWOLLEN EYE!
Today is the first day of Term 2.
Think it should be a mugging term,
with no more orientation and stuff.
BIG YAWN.
Alright people, let's CHIONG for As!
Quote from DM Lee:
Don't ever dream of an A if you never attend my extra lesson.
AS IF.
CRAP.
We still need to attend CL Lesson!!
That's another CRAP.
Learn our culture?
For godness sake, you teachers should know
alot of students sure cfm will PON
this 2hr lesson,
then why still have it???
CRAP!
We can use that 2hours for MORE CONSTRUCTIVE stuff LOR!
BAND.
Was FUN!
and BORING!
2nd Open House performance is on
this WEDs.
OMG!
It's like so fast?!
We are playing
+Shrek Dance Party
+Jupiter
Practice until 7pm.
SO YAWN.
Tmr stil got practice!
Ok lah.
We need to practice more,
in order to put up a GOOD performance.
so, GO JJ BAND!
LOL.
Got a NEW BILABONG SLING BAG @ JP.
Thanks to SHIMIN for accompanying me there!
Hmm.
This bag COST ME A BOMB!
But I've a LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT for it.
So, I grab it W/O SECOND THOUGHTS.
LOL.
I was a SINGLE EYE DRAGON for a day.
People out there.
Cherish YOUR EYES!
It's really not good to be a BLIND.
REALLY.
So, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR EYES PPL!
Here's to all of those who have concern about my EYE,
I'm ALRIGHT!
It's just an inflamation and blood clot abit.
So ya,
REST ASSURED that I will be OKAY SOON!
THANKS AGAIN!!!
[I wasn't bashed up by anyone!!]
Side note,
tmr gettin' back GP CT Papers!
GOD bless!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home