开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Didn't went to school on Wednesday.
Nono.
I didn't PON.
I was really feeling unwell.
But I did went back for Band for CCA Open House,
cos they need players.
Cousin was like, "Wa, so devoted ah?"
I am,
As Always...

Today Maths Test was disastrous.
All formulas memorized beforehand just
managed to slip away from my mind
during the test.
How nice.
I think I'm going to flunk big time.
Yeahs.
Trigo SUX! BooZ.

The bandage on my
left eye has been taken out aldy.
Now, I look like a guy,
with some make-up on.
How disgusting.
Yuckz.
Hope my eye can recover faster,
before FHS CN!

Yeaps.
That'll be all.
Tmr is my first PC after 1 week.
Hope my stamina & strength all
NOT GONE!

I hate weekends. Cos they are not an END, but a START to complete all assignments for the following week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home