Today I didn't attend school!
Hehe.
Sort of "pon" lahs.
Cos' I too tired liaos.
So I give myself a "little break",
though it's not approved by the school.
Whahaha.
Yesterday was Band Audition for new J1s.
Basically what we did was exactly the same as 1st 3 mths lah.
I'm stationed at the Tbone section,
teaching them how to play,
or make a sound with it.
Ya.
Some really got POTENTIAL wor!
Oh ya,
before that Yf Gr Me went to Aik's house..
for Mahjong!
These people bully a Nooblet me lah.
I was taking my time to think,
and they keep calling me to hurry.
Haha.
In the end,
I won only 1 round in a 2hrs+ rounds.
Cool!
I still lose $ in the end lahs.
=(
After band,
Benson so coincidence also after competition le,
so he... asked me go MV again!
Broke liao broke liao~
Haha.
We watched "The Hills have eyes"
Omg.
This show is damn bloody and disgusting lah.
Abit exciting as well.
Overall quite nice lahs.
Benson was feeling nauseous after the show.
Haha.
Sorry Aik! =(
And, I just realised something!
Tmr is my first time attending WEDNESDAY lessons for Term 2!
1st Week I was absent on Wed cos' of eye problem.
2nd Week due to NS Checkup.
Cool~
I'm excited for tmr lessons!
Hahahahah...
Yup.
Going to take a rest at home le..
See ya people tmr in school! =D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home