开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Yesterday went to watch Eight Below,
with Benson and
Aik PS-ed us.

Overall it's an ok show only lah.
It's a show dedicated to the
explorers of Antartica & their dogs.
I initially thought that the 8 dogs would
be furious with their owner, Jeremy,
for PS-ing them in the poles.
But apparently, they didn't! LOL.
2 dogs didn't make it after 175+ days on their own.
So only 6 dogs survived.

The next moive I wanna watch is
Reincarnation!
Kfc, you say you want to watch with us already har!
Haha..

After the moive, we went to Mac and study abit.
Benson came over to my house to catch a cockroach,
but in the end,
it was caught by my mother instead of him.
lols.
He went at 845 to his dental appt.

Actually today had MJ session with my class ppl one,
but it was cancelled cos' short of 1 person.
So YAWN!
I thought I could skip studying today,
but no choice,
had to mug for another 12hours before I go to sleep tonight.
!!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home