Today is Wednesday!
CCA Day!
=)
I guess today was the most fun & enjoyable band practice I ever attended.
LOL.
Basically b'cos we had our J1's bonding session!
I got 2 juniors for Tbone.
Both girls.
That means I'm the only guy in the section again.
But they quite shy leh.
During the puzzle game,
I was talking and talking,
and they just nodded their heads.
=_="
But anyway, the J1s were supposed to introduce their instrument to the band.
So me & dq joined in to help Tbone sect cos' only 2 girls lah.
So pathetic.
And during the discussion,
I was still the one talking and talking.
Haha.
I gave them the idea of presentation,
and I think during the presentation,
I was the only one high-ing there lah.
=_="
But still,
we got 3rd!
Heehee!
After that was the musical game
whereby we are supposed to pass a box wrapped up with forfeits,
and the one who got it after the music stops will have to do the forfeits.
Me & Shimin decided to sabo Deqi.
Haha.
In the end, she really got it.
And the worse part is,
I also kana!
Cos' I forgot that the forfeits involve the whole section!
Haha.
Then was Captain's Ball!
This is the most fun session lah.
Haha.
Esp during the last match whereby our hands are tied together with another partner.
I was tied with Deqi.
So painful lah the hand,
cos she ran here and there w/o telling me,
and I got DRAGGED by her all along.
So LOL.
But it's really great playing with fellow seniors.
=)
After that was "tea break" in the bandroom.
And I sneak out to meet up with Benson in the canteen.
He won wor.
Now TT in top 6 liaos.
Hope they will get into the finals!
And this guy PS me lah.
Then I saw Aik inside firefly.
He was also waiting for me, while computing inside there.
But he PS me also lah,
cos I still haven't settle finish band things.
Ya.
So Ben & Aik:
Remember remember the 5th of April
where you 2 PS-ed ME!
LoL.
After that was the Symphonic Pigs performance put up by JF DQ & Kent.
Funny lah.
I laughed until I fell off from the chair,
and tears flowing out already.
Haha.
They really pro lahs.
After that we went home already.
Today I then found out that I have 3 major tests next week.
Tues- Phy SPA
Weds- Chem L.Test
Thurs- Maths L.Test
It's so ZZZZZZZZZ...
P.S: I want to play mahjong! =D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home