开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, April 10, 2006

Woo. It's not yet 4pm and I'm home!
Before I start studying Phy SPA,
let me just do some updates about yesterday beh.

Yesterday Benson Grace Xh came over to my house to play MJ [Mahjong].
Initially was cancelled cos' short of 1 person,
but Xh popped out and we got exactly 4 person!

We played from 3+pm to 8+pm!
Cool!
This time round I didn't lose lor,
I win $2.60.. Hehe.
But I didn't collect my winnings from Benson,
cos' I think "Money spoils relationship",
hor Benson?
Lols.

After MJ, Benson and I went to West Mall to see his Mobile phone
while Grace and Xh went home.
After looking through the phones,
we went to watch Ultraviolet at 930pm.
Aik ps-ed us. =(

It's very nice action pack story,
but the story is ZZZ!
I don't get what it is trying to say.
So DUH!
I should have went home and sleep!

After I reached home at 1130+pm,
I went to read tru 1st ODE abit
and slept all the way till this morning.


Today school was fine.
Maths lecture = YAWN.
Chem Tut = YAWN YAWN.
Maths Tut = Screw the Test!
Phy Lect = Talking to Grace.
Chi Lect = Rotting away.

Girls Napfa started this week.
Good luck to them!!

Boys Napfa is next week.
I just need 20 more centimetres to SILVER!!
I must!!


Here are some pictures to share with you guys!

Image hosting by Photobucket
After Sentosa "bashed up" by this basket..

Image hosting by Photobucket
I [right] became like this for 3days! LOL!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Can you spot the cockroach?

Image hosting by Photobucket
My 1st time winning MJ in my life.

Image hosting by Photobucket
My 2nd time.

Image hosting by Photobucket
My biggest winning so far = $4.80! [Zhi Mo!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home