Yesterday was out studying with Aik & Ben.
We studied at the Big MAC over at Bt Timah.
It was fun studying with them.
Talking and scolding people as well.
LOL.
Today was Monday.
YAWN!
Maths Lecture was BORING.
Can't wait for it to end.
Hehe.
Chemistry tutorial.
Me and Benson thought we would be TEKAN till very cham by CLH,
but he didn't.
LOL.
We were so lucky.
Galvanic Cell is such a DRY topic.
ZZZ.
After school, went for Chinese lecture.
Sleeping inside there.
Then went to Firefly to sleep while waiting for Maths make-up test.
Finally, went to take the test.
Mr Lee is SO dots.
Alright lah the test.
Hope I can score an A! (:
Tmr is Napfa le.
Finally it has come.
I really, really hope I can pass broad jump.
or I need to pia the re-test le.
PLS GOD!! Let me PASS!!
*hoping..
~Next week going out with my 2 sistas le!! It has been a long time since we went out together. Lol.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home