开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, April 28, 2006

Today didn't go to school.
Kahfong sms-ed me in the morning , and I found out that MeiTui ponned school also.
So zzz.

Ya. So I woke up at 830am, bathed, and went to CGH via MRT.
At JE, I purposely missed 1 train cos I thought the next train would be more empty and I can find a seat.
I'm going to Simei, which takes about 1 hour.
But the next 2 trains that come weren't meant for boarding.
So YAWN.
And that train I board later was SO much packed than the previous one that I missed.
Omg.
I shouldn't have missed that one.
As a result, I was late for 1/2 hr for my appt.

When I reached there, I told the lady at the registeration counter that I had an appt at 10am.
She immediately replied, "oh 10am, but its 1030am now."
Damn it.
So GL.
Zzz.

So I was supposed to put a Heartbeat rating device onto my chest for the next 20hours.
And yeah, now my chest has that device.
It's damn tight lah.
Abit weird also.
Haha.
I'm going back there first thing tomorrow morning to take them off.

For the next 3hours.
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
So sianz.
Been at home for the whole day thanks to "someone".
Haha.

Guess I'll be studying abit for Phy test 3 next week bahs.
Take care all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home