Argentina VS Serbia&Montenegro [6:0]
Wahahahaz!! Argentina power lahz!! 6 NIL!! SIX!!
Haha! 3 goals in the first and 3 during the second half.
PRO LAH! Exciting match!! Ain't boring at all!!
But TOO BAD, Javier Saviola got substituted out during the second half which means he had no chance to peform to score lahz!! Hahaha!
Nvm! Next round he will still play!!
Anyway, those who scored were,
RODRIGUEZ Maxi (2x), CAMBIASSO Esteban, CRESPO Hernan, TEVEZ Carlos & MESSI Lionel.

CRESPO Hernan score!

Can you see the back of No.7?! Haha.
Anyway, they celebrates RODRIGUEZ Maxi's goal.

No. 18 - RODRIGUEZ Maxi.

He again celebrates his goal!

MESSI Lionel is COOL!
Netherlands VS CIV [2:1]
Holland won as well! Wooz!
All the goals were in the first half which means the second half is boring.
Haha. I didn't get to catch this match cos' was catching a moive in the theatre.
Anyway, VAN PERSIE Robin & VAN NISTELROOIJ Ruud scored! Where's Robben?!

VAN PERSIE.

VAN NISTELROOIJ and ROBBEN.

VAN NISTELROOIJ celebrates his goal.
Early in the moring met up with grace to get back some stuff.
Ate at MAC with her staring at me throughout. LOL.
She say I shld feel hornoured to eat with her ALONE.
ERRRRRRRRRRR.
Saw WeiJie too! He's BOTAK NOW. Haha.
Right, back to just now.
Came out at around 7pm to meet Meitui at West Mall.
Going to catch a midnight moive later at 1140pm - Silent Hill.
Whahah! My third moive for the week! [Mon-Cars, Wed-The Omen, Fri-Silent Hill]
So he claims that I was late but we still met up in the bus cos' he said he left smth behind and had make a Uturn back home to collect it. Hmmm.
We went to the Arcade first.
Playing the soccer game again!
Haha. I thrash him lah! LOL.
I use Argentina and got 3! He NIL! LOL~
I'm kind of addicted to this Arcade game liao!
Later, we went to the Mac at around 8 to book the best seats for Argentina's match at 9pm.
Cool! Luckily when we reached, there isn't alot of people.
But as the clock strikes 9, more people begun strolling in.
The MAC was packed!!!
It was my first time watching soccer in such a crowd where people will cheer when there's a goal.
Rather fun! Haha.
So there was a total of 6 goals and imagine the crowd inside there shouting and shouting! Haha.
Cool uhz.
Meitui also shouted along like those uncles in the front. LOL.
After watching the match, we went to ROT outside the Cinema just to wait for 1140pm.
Oh ya. Meitui is SO "CS" LAH! Haha.
There is this Delifrance girl outside delifrance trying to give away those breads they had made extra cos they felt it's a waste to throw them away.
AND WHAT, Meitui went to get it from them! Haha.
And all along, he carried those 2big bags of Delifrance breads with him. Haha.
Of cos, he SQUEEZED them all inside his bag before going into the cinema lah! Haha.
Silent Hill was not nice lah, for me.
Quite uncomprehensible for me. LOL.
Boring!! Abit of those bloody scene as well esp when the devil tore one person's flesh apart and the bloood came flowing out. Weez.
After the moive, it was close to 2am already so we walked to my house and he took a cab home, cos he was afraid of the hills at "little guilin". LOL! Ok lah. Crap.
When I reached home, I unpacked my stuff and was about to go to sleep. AND GUESS WHAT!
I saw something crawling under my feet.
It was an INSECT!!
I quickly dashed to the toilet to get toilet paper and wanted to catch it when I got back.
BUT! It vanished into thin air when I return!!
I search high and low for it but just cldn't find it!!!
ARGH!!!
How am I going to sleep tonight?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if it goes inside my mouth and I SWALLOWED it unknowingly?!!!!!!!!!
ZZZZZ!
Think I'm going to sleep inside my living room tonight!!!
ARGH!!
FUCK!
Tmr is another MUGGING DAY. YAWN!
Need to get a hair cut over this weekend.
It's terrible now. LOL!
It's 5am already.
Need to catch some sleep.
FUCK!! SLEEP WHERE?! ZZZ!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home