Alright. I sense a need to update, looking at the "dead" tagboard over there.
Haha.
Since the start of the hols, I've been mugging.
Yeah. Haha.
First week was on Physics.
A minimum of 2 chapters everyday.
It's a BORING long week.
But at the end of it, I felt satisfied.
Hehe.
Maybe that's why people call the "sense of accomplishment"?
I still remember on the Sunday of the first week, I was psycho-ed out by my Sister & Mum.
Haha.
They are bringing Javier over to Taka to catch the "Dino Thunder Rangers", LIVE.
My first reaction was "WTH"?
Haha.
But they managed to convince me and drag me out of the house.
We went to Far East Plaza before the show.
Erm.. My Sis went round shopping while me and my Mum rotted there with Javier.
After awhile, we went Freshbox to look at my clothes. Haha.
As a "reward" for helping them out today, my Mum bought me 1 Tee & 1 Polo.
Nice~~
We then grab a bite over at Han's.
Nice!!! I love the Cheese Omelette!
And the Chocolate Oreo cake!
Next, Taka.
My job was to take photos of the Power Rangers for them while my Mum & Sis accompany Javier to watch the show.
My surrounding was flooded with small kids lah.
So weird. Lol.
There were Black, Red and Yellow rangers.
I could see how engrossed Javier was throughout the show.
Ya, that's kids.
Haha.
Last time I was also like him.
Power Rangers! Haha.
But I still prefer the first generation of Power Rangers with Tommy, Jason, Billy, Zac, Kimberly and Triny.
Muahahahha.
After that we went to Heeren.
I saw a Brown Polo at Flesh Imp.
Superb. Gonna save money for it.
We took a cab home after that.
The second week of holidays.
After one whole week of physics.
It's now Maths's turn.
Had GP Common Test on tues.
First time in my life I didn't did any revision for it.
Perhaps you people out there will say, "Huh? GP study what?"
But I really need to read through some core notes to update myself with the content.
Cos' I don't have a habit of listening to the News and reading the papers daily.
Hehe.
After GP, went JP with XiaoHui, Grace and Bay.
Went to Banquet to have dinner.
Brought a white belt at 77th Street.
Thanks to my precious advice that Grace didn't buy that top she saw.
Haha.
Went out studying with the gang the following day.
Rather constructive. Got friends around you to clear your doubts.
We stayed over at Fuhua Mac till 630pm and went back.
I went over to Aik's house to get his thing done.
Haha. He's recovering FAST, I must say.
Opps. Lol.
Watched Sg Idol there and went back home.
Forward to Friday - 9th June.
The start of Fifa World Cup 2006!!
Though I'm not active in soccer, but I still got watch WC one ok?
Haha.
Caught the first match yesterday night.
Germany VS Costa Rica. [4:2]
I was on Germany side for this match.
Nice goal by Lahm Philipp and
Superb goals by Klose!
It was quite an exciting match with several goals in even before the second half.
Don't believe it is exciting?
Let these shots show you then!

Germany's coach during the match.

The last SUPERB goal by FRINGS Torsten!

Klose's pose after scoring.
Am I right?
Haha..
I'm looking forward to matches of Portugal, Argentina, England and Brazil!
Till then...
Mugging.
It's Chemistry time!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home