开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Talk about yesterday first beh.

Went out in the afternoon with KahFong to search for the Phy solutions at JE.
But it was out of stock.
ZZZ.
Wasted our time lah.
Then we went back le.

On the train, I thought Kf's back got injured.
Cos she's like sitting 1/4 of the seat, and her back is not touching the seat.
So i asked her.
And she replied, "the seat too hot."
=_=
Haha..

I didn't go home.
I went to Lot 1 and rotted for 1 hour at MAC before the arrival of Mr Aik.
I rotted till I almost drop dead then he appear.
We went to buy sweets and wrapper for Mrs Tan's gift,
and he bought his computer ink.
Then we went home.

Catch Singapore Idol.
Super funny lah.
"nong nong ago", "campfire in the moonlight"...
Hehe.
Oh, Im so bad. =X

This morning pass the present to Mrs Tan.
She gave us chocolates in return.
Lol.
Then normal lessons as usual.
School life is so zzz.
Feel like ponning every single day.
LOL~

After school went to CGH for 2nd Medical Appt.
ZZZ.
Whole journey took 1hr lah.
Sit till my butt uber pain.
LOL~
And I was late for 1/2 hr for the appt.
Thus, I waited another 45mins before my turn.
ZZZZ.

The whole check up was very funny.
I was told to take off my tee and ly on the bed.
Then the doctor went to switch off the lights.
I tot wad had happened sia.
Then I found out that lights off were meant for me to relax.
Haha.

The doctor use the scanner on my skin which was super ticklish lah.
I keep laughing to myself.
And she kept asking me to stop giggling.
But it's SUPER ticklish lah.
I tried to think of things that pissed me off to stop myself from laughing.
Haha.

Then went to Dover to meet Meng Jie.
She lent me the VCD!
Hehe.
Thanks ar!! =))
Saw ZhiJian on the train too.
So coincidence.
Gotta catch up with him someday.
He is SO busy lah.
Wonder why poly students are sooo much busier than JC students sia?
I'm so slack lah.
LOL~

Think that's about it.
TCA tmr.
Duper don't feel like going to school.
Sianified.
LOL~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home