Friday night went out to mug with Aik & Ben.
We merely mugged for less than 2hours, and we went off.
Haha.
Or rather, we spent most of the time talking. =x
Then we went to West Mall arcade.
Woo~
I went to play the Gun game with Aik.
"House of the Dead" & Jurassic Park".
Nice way to vent your anger by treating those targets as people you dislike!
LOL~
Hey, I'm not referring to anyone here okay, so don't be too sensitive!!
I think I kind of got addicted to this game le.
Hee~
Yesterday morning didn't go swimming.
Sian diao~
Actually going one, but somehow didn't went in the end lah~
Then went to Aik's house to mug in the afternoon.
Mug Maths test till 6+pm and I went to use his computer.
Then watched channel 5 show and went back home at 11+pm.
Yawn~
I seriously have no confidence in P&C and Probability. =(
Chem SPA is on next tues! Excited! lOl~
Band is on Weds & Thurs, abit Sian.. =x
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home