Today is the first day of school for me after 6 days of holidays!
WooHoo!
Back to school with full of anticipation.
LOL. AS IF~
First lesson was GP.
Rotted for 1.5hours~
Only thing I learn was that Sg buy water from Msia at the rate of 1.5 sg cents per 3 gallops.
Hoo~
PUB definitely earns alot!
Hehe.
I was sitting with Grace.
So talked throughout the whole 1.5hrs with her about the "thing" yesterday.
Hehe.
She proudly showed me her "purple mini skirt" too.
LOL~
Then break~
Went to LT5 for physics.
As usual~
Didn't listen much~
Then get to know the Mid Year Exam Topics..
Gonna start revising them soon..
Yeah.. SOON~
Phy practical was boring~~
Skill A boO~
I don't like~
I prefer Chemistry Skill A..
Civics was on Stress Management..
Think I kana suan-ed for a few times cos' 1 of the symptoms was "fast heartbeat"..
Ya..You should know why..
Haha..
Supposedly sabo Kahfong to demo smth during civics.. BUT I tio instead..
Lol..
PC!!
Highlight of the day.
Actually before PC, I wasn't in a good mood.
Yes, I was abit nervous for the Napfa Re-Test..
Cos' I haven't prepare yet..
Then PC started..
Phew..
No need to re-take today..
Can re-take on friday..
Then we agreed to re-take on friday..
But..
I didn't went to play soccer with the rest..
So I go testing the stations I failed alone..
Then found out that Grace Kfc CH they all re-taking their stations..
Then I go try lorh..
I did my shuttle run..
10.1s!!
Woo~
Damn happy.. Hee..
Then to Standing Broad Jump..
I put Grace's shoe on the line they were supposed to exceed to pass..
They all passed..
Then it was my turn..
Grace put the shoe at around 210+ mark..
And I jumped..
First time CMI..
2nd time..
I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got 224cm!!
WOO!!!
In the state of excitement..
Kahfong "box-ed" me..
LOL~
Actually was supposed to be a High 5..
But she missed and hit right onto my face..
Haha..
I was too happy to care about the pain le at that point of time..
Hee...
I went in to verfiy the result with the teacher..
And she kbkb me..
Lol..
Say why just now never take..
When she keep everything liao then come say..
Hehe.
Heck lah~
I got pass can liao!
Here's my results for Napfa 2006! [though abit lousy lah.. hehe]
Sit Ups - 45 [A]
Pull Ups - 8 [B]
Shuttle Run - 10.1s [A]
Standing Broad Jump - 224 [D]
Sit & Reach - 48cm [B]
2.4 Km - 11.39mins [C]
Total : 23points..
SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally.
My effort has been paid off..
I'm really elated..
But too bad..
Didn't go and celebrate today..
Haiz..
Nvm beh~
I think I'll be pia-ing for at least a C in SBJ - 230cm..
So that I can get a GOLD!
Hehe.
Grace says too ambitious le.
=X
BUT, I believe with determination,
nothing can block me!!
HAHA~~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home