Today went out with Shak to study at Jurong Point.
It has been a LONG time I went out to mug with her,
due to several reasons lah. Haha.
I came out of the house much earlier than she was.
But I was still late, thanks to that slow 157.
We had our lunch at Long John and
went over to Mac to mug.
Today JP was damn crowded with people,
cos got the Channel 8 Variety show filming there.
The noise level quite high also. LOL.
We saw Shak's cousin while studying.
She thought we were together!
LOL.
I don't want to be bashed up by "ahem".
Hehe.
Something happened when Shak went to the ladies.
A malay guy approached me when I was listening to my MP3, facing my notes.
I didn't know he was talking to me, cos I don't know him and I was listening to MP3.
When I finally realise he was actually talking to me, I put down my ear phone.
He walked away then.
After awhile, he came back and murmured to me.
I don't know what the hell he was talking about cos it was too noisy and he speaks SO softly.
Soon, Shak came back.
I told her about that malay guy.
Then, that guy came over again.
He asked me, "Were you the one who dropped my HP just now?"
I was like WTH. Do I know you in the first place?
I replied a NO and Shak gave him a very fierce face.
LOL.
He walked away and kept looking at our direction.
I guess he is just a conman trying to find trouble bahs.
ZZZZZ.
We packed up and go home soon after cos Shak wasn't feeling well.
Take care girl!
After that, I went West Mall and wait for MeiTui.
I psycho-ed him out to watch "When A Stranger Calls".
Hehe.
I went over to BK and rot while waiting.
Woo.
There were so many JJCians there.
Was shocked to see KahFong mugging over there also.
The moive was alright lah.
Quite exciting.
It's not a horror moive but it's thrilling.
I shall not mention more here, just in case you wanna go and watch. (:
Saw TianLu after the moive.
He was going to the library to borrow books to read!
Kaoz! So hardworking!
Back home now~
Going to do some mugging later.
Tata~
"They seems to be drifting apart after that day. It's kinda weird. Haiz.. "
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home