Yesterday went out to watch Poseidon with s13.
Yeah. Enjoy going out with them.
Especially when we have rare guests like Kok and Karthik.
Haha..
We celebrated ChenHui's birthday at Pizza Hut..
a place which I don't really like..
But in the end I still went and finish up 2 slices.
Hehe..
Reached home and drop dead on bed immediately..
"It gets kinda frustrating when you get bothered by something which you know fully is unnecessary, juvenile, and absolutely lame, yet you can't do anything about it. Because, well, it just happens." -quoted from someone's blog.
Yeah, that's how I'm feeling now.. ):
Actually I'm not feeling good now, but I just can't find a way to blog them out. Things are always happening like that.. which I don't know if it is cause of me or what.. I'm really tired.. and cos of these.. I can't really sleep well and focus on my studies..
Haiz.. why is it like that..
But if it's really my fault.. I would like to say.. "I'm sorry."..
I'm not trying to say it's your fault here.. but I think I should just apologise cos it's partly my fault..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home