开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm gasping for breath now.
I just did some skipping in my room after my wash up.
It's cool!
I feel that the muscles in my legs are "moving".
LOL~

I completed my Kinetics tutorial!
Yay.
That's my accomplisment for yesterday.
Personally, I think this topic is a much MORE easy topic than Galvanic.
I hate that! Hehe.

I passed my Phy Test 3 too!
I didn't refer much okay!
Cos I've already studied before and I lack the confidence to do it under exam condition!
Haha.
I dislike E-Field too. =X


MeiTui wanted to return his disc at WestMall so he psycho-ed me along.
We went to Mac and crapped.
Then I learnt about something that made me a bit upset.
ZZZ.
I didn't want to go back home so early, so I asked him to go ARCADE!
Played the gun game.
Damn cool!
I wanna go JE Arcade to play the bball game!!
And also, qie with MeiTui that basket.
LOL!

Aik called me yesterday when I was doing my tutorial.
Shared some astonishing stuff with him.
Hehe.
We talked for about like 45mins.
He claimed that he got sunburnt!
Woo. That's a good sign.
Not so BAI liao.
Haha.

Don't know whether later going out to study anot.
Till then..
Need to revise for Chem Test liao!
Take care!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home