I'm very tired.
My eyes are on the verge of closing NOW.
Yes. NOW,
when it is not even 8pm yet. =X
This morning was raining so heavily.
Just when me and raywne alighted from the stop,
the rain began pouring.
So sway lah.
In the end, we were trapped at the bus stop for like 10mins until the councillors came to the bus stop with umbrellas.
Oh man, they rawks!
During the 1hour break, we went Cafe to grab a bite.
Then we crapped down there till 11pm.
I saw something at the concourse which irks me!
LOL!
And I just realised me and yuefeng have the same frequency.
He knows what I'm thinking even when I did not tell him!
Grace's frequency and mine is abit CMI.
Was deciding whether to pon GP or not after chem pract.
But was psycho-ed not to.
As a result, we went to LL and rot till 2pm.
Crapped down there again.
It's that fun being with friends around~
After GP, I didn't went for PC.
So sad.
I didn't get to bball today. =(
Instead, I went to West Mall and makan.
MeiTui came along.
THANKS LAH FOR ACCOMPANYING!
Lol.
He needs this acknowlegement. =X
Daniel came to join us after his 2.4km run during pc earlier on.
So smelly.
Haha.
That's all for now.
Take care all!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home