开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Opps. Long time never come online le.
Cos you know why?
I reached home like 7+pm daily since monday, and everytime I came back,
my brother would be infront of the computer mapling.
Yeah, I then can't use the com to update you see!

Shall update abit since Grace had said "PKK" in the tagboard there.
LOL~
What's PKK? Secret Code! Hehe.


Backtrack to SUNDAY..
I was at Aik's house till like 10+pm and I went back home to pack my school stuff then head back to his house to stay overnight.
NONO! Not Brokeback!
We stayed overnight to DO HMWK!
Lol~ I don't think anyone believe.
Yeah, indeed.
We didn't do any homework.
Aik do a little and cannot take it liaoz.
Haha..
We talked until 3am+ and went to sleep.
His mother then drive us to school!
Thanks ar Aik's MuM! (:

As a result, I was SO sleepy during the whole day.
Me and Aik stayed at LT5 to rest after phy lecture till chi lecture ends which is like 2plus hrs.
Yawn~
After that went for Band to teach my new Tbone junior.
Got potential sia~ LOL~
SORRY AR COUSIN!!
Then after band, rotted awhile at Firefly with TL & Aik,
and went home at 8+pm.
Oh ya!
Something happened today that make me SO guilty!!!
Once again, SORRY HOR MT!
And, Thanks Rena for listening to my troubles! =)


TUESDAY..
Boring day..
Nothing much to update about..
After PC which I went to take attendance and I go off,
me & Mei Tui went to West Mall to makan.
When we were outside the school,
Mei Tui saw his ex-fren aka havoc.
It's a girl!!
LOL~
They were SO close, talking to each other, as if I'm invinsible.
Haha..

After KFC,
we walked home.
LOL~
It was drizzling lah. But heck lah.
We were too full, and thus, decided to do some walking exercise.
Haha..
I listen to Mei Tui telling me stories on the way, and
I then realise he is SO popular lastime.
LOL~


Wednesday..Today..
Had Electrochem test today.
Think can pass, but can't score well.
Haha.
Then after school.
That basket Mei Tui.
SUCH A PSK.
Ask him ROT till 230pm like want his life like that.
Haha. Opps. Cannot "J4".
Haha.

In the end, Me Mei Tui Grace & Kah Fong went to JP to buy smth for ChenHui.
We only bought a card in the end. Haha.
Then I was PS-ed once again.
LOL~
No lah, cos' I was going back to school for band!
WOO~ I LOVE BAND!
Haha.

Band was exhausting and ended at around 7pm.
Played through all the pieces for the Concert on 27May.
Oh, heard that we are stepping down next week.
Yay!
Finally can concentrate on studies liao..
Just less than 5 more practices..
ENDURE!!
But frankly speaking, I will miss my Trombone!
LOL~


That's how I spent my Mon-Wed.
Haha.
Tmr going out with the gang to watch Poisedon!
And to celebrate ChenHui's BD!
Yay.
Finally can watch movie le! =)

Btw, my running shoe is being stolen by some idiotic freak.
ZZZ. Shoe also wanna steal.
WTF~
And, I bought that shoe for like less than 6mths..
Now I can't run liaoz.
SO F*CKING PISSED~
ZZZ~

"Everything is back to normal again? I hope so."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home