开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Yesterday rotted at home for the whole day.
Eh, not really ROT for whole day lah.
At least I did some of my chem & phy hmwk. (:

Yah, I didn't went for JJ Talentime cos' I've got NO $ to purchase the ticket.
Yes. I'm damn broke now.
Think I need to go rob the bank for some $ for KFC's BD next week.
Hahaha.

At around 7pm yesterday, I went out to meet Aik at West Mall.
We went to the arcade and play the shooting game.
Hehe.
I improved! =x

Then we went to MAC to have my dinner and Ben came to join us.
We went to LOT1 after that to search for Aik's thing.
Haha.
We couldn't find any over there.
So, we bought an ULTRA LARGE mug for Mrs Joey Tan.
Yeah, her birthday was yesterday.

After all those, we went to buy tickets for DVC.
Yawn.
It was a boring movie for me.
I don't understand a single thing at all,
except for some funny and exciting parts.
The rest to me is CMI.
Haha.
Luckily got Aik beside me telling me some of the story relating to the book itself.
DVC is so much about Jesus and Christianity.
I don't catch anything at all.
Hehe.

Then we went home via MRT cos all the last bus are gone.
And I drop "dead" on my bed immediately when I reached home.
Don't know whether today stonning at home or going out.
Depends..

"I guess there's really some serious misunderstandings.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home