开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, May 15, 2006

Yeah, I'm here for update!
Yesterday was Mother's Day.
Happy belated Mother's Day to all! =)

Yesterday woke up quite early cos' actually going out to mug at KAP with Aik & Ben.
We were supposed to meet 930am at West Mall.
I woke up at 9am, and I stayed wide awake waiting for their call, cos' I anticipated that they would still be sleeping soundly.
Heh.

We didn't go in the end and I rotted at home for the whole fo afternoon studying for Maths and Chem SPA.
I uploaded alot of new songs into my MP3.
ALOT OF NICE SONGS! Haha.
Then at 7pm, I went to watch TV.
I happened to come across SCV Channel 56, which is showing a show by
Yang Cheng Lin and He Jun Xiang, "Er Mo Zai Sheng Bian".
I thought it would not be a very nice show, but it's very funny.
LOL!
Yang Cheng Lin is SO cute in the show lah.
SO CUTE!
LOL~~

After that, our family went to West Mall to eat to celebrate Mother's Day.
We went Mayim.
It's a restaurant selling chinese cuisine.
Quite cheap also.
Nextime can ask my friends go try out!
Hehe.

And I realise it has been a long time since I went out with my WHOLE family.
The feeling is kind of weird.
It's just like I have nothing to speak to them.
ZZZ.
Why is it like that?
Have I detached myself from the family? =X

To KahFong,
Cheer up okay!! We will always be there to support you! [Roy]
Life must still go on de k? You are strong and we all love you to bits. [Grace]


To Grace,
Don't be sad le beh. What will come will come. Must face it bravely! I would prefer the bubbly and cheerful girl than the dull and sad-looking grace! So, Jiayou! Roy will be by your side supporting you always!! =))

To AM aka Yue Feng,
Since you don't feel like telling me your troubles, then I don't what to say to you. Haha.
Anyway, study hard okay! Stop mentioning EW EW infront of me liao. You GIAM! LOL~

That's all for now folks.
CHEM SPA is tmr.
Wish me good luck! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home