Holidays starts today for me, cos' I ponned school today.
Felt abit guilty cos I told Aik to give me a morning call so that I can turn up for school today.
In the end, he called but I still ponned.
Opps. Sorry for ps!!
Holidays?
Time to relax?
Definitely a NoNo for me.
There are SO much revision exercises to do.
Chem, Maths, Physics..
And not to mention the holiday homework,
and the the tutorials to be go through when school reopens next term.
YAWN.
Not only that.
There's still a GP common test on the 2nd week,
and Chem, Phy, Maths common test on the last week of holidays.
Need to complete hmwk.
Need to complete next term work.
Need to mug for CT.
Who on earth in the right mind would say that this 1 month holiday is an enjoyable one?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home