Alright.
I have a confession to make.
I'm TuiFei and Slack.
Haha.
I ponned school today! Opps.
If you guys did read about my previous entry,
I did leak out that there's a HIGH possibility that I might pon today.
Haha.
But still, I woke up as usual and went to wait for 174 at the stop.
Just when 2 empty 174 came, I received an sms from Aik.
He jio-ed me to pon. Haha.
Already more than 50% of my mind is telling me to pon sch,
and now I received Aik's sms,
you should know my decision.
Haha.
So I rotted at KAP for 1hr again to wait for his arrival.
He couldn't come out due to some situation in his house you see.
Ya.
I did my TCA over at KAP and he did his CRV.
Yawn...
Then we went town! LOL.
Took a bus there and I almost fell asleep inside the bus.
I was super sleepy lah.
I think I'm suffering from insomia too.
Even though I was super tired last night,
I fall asleep only after 1hour of tossing around on my bed.
ZZZ.
Reached town.
Went Heeren.
See his Pencil Case & Wallet.
I saw 1 super ultra nice white jacket at 77th street.
Damn chio.
I'm going to save up for that!
When we leave Heeren,
I saw Munshee, my senior.
LOL~
One look and she knew we PONNED sch cos we were in JJ tees.
We walked along the malls on Heeren's side first.
Aik was very excited in finding his stuff.
Haha.
Just when we managed to step onto the other side of the road where another roll of malls lie,
Aik got hungry.
ZZZ. So weak sia. =x
We quickly went to look for a place to settle his hunger fever.
Then we went to buy tixs for "Over the Hedge".
And we went back to Heeren to buy his wallet.
He took a very loonnnnnggggg time to settle one between the two wallets.
ZZZ.
While he was stonning there thinking, I took alot of "niang" purse and disturb him.
Haha.
The moive was super lame and funny lah.
It's about a group of animals trying to steal food from the humans.
I notice 1 thing.
All anime cartoon moives revolves around friendship sia.
The Wild, Over the Hedge, Ice Age..
But their friendship are really strong I must say.
If these animals' friendship are brought to the real world,
it would be perfect I guess. (:
Then we went home via bus.
I saw JingYi and TianFu later when I changed bus.
A bus packed with PJians.
Haha.
Alright.
After half a day of slacking, I shall get down to some serious work le.
Gonna go revise my Phy SPA cos tmr won't be returning home too early I guess.
Cos' got last Band prac!
Hmmmm..
Till then,
take care peeps!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home