开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yesterday was too tired to update.
So now shall continue from where I left previously. (:

Wednesday went to school in the morning as usual.
Sch as per normal.
Super boring.
I can't really recall what exactly happened during the day.
Too bad.
Haha.

After school went to JP with Grace & Kf to buy things.
Went there to buy Kf's BD present and phy tys solution.
Buy Kf's pressie with Kf presence? lol~
Of cos not.
I got Grace to lure her away while I stayed on top to find the bottle.
Haha.
Guess she had already find out when we were choosing the gift wrapper. =x

Went back to school for band.
There's an election going on.
Some juniors gave speeches that are really interesting and funny while some...
Hehe.
Anyway, the band is theirs from next practice onwards.
Jiayou behz! =)

Thanks ar Aik
for waiting for me at the Firefly with XL & ZQ for like 1hour.
He fell asleep there, I was told.
Haha.
After that, went to West Mall and have dinner.
Then, went to buy Kf's bd card
and we went back home.
Study Phy SPA alittle and slept.


School today was BORING.
Yawnz.
Maths lecture was CHIMALOGY lah.
Then gave Kf her bd pressie after school.
Hope that she likes it!
I took alot of effort to find that $1 coins de! LOL~
Gave her a card that had music one.
Thought that it suits her very much.
Lol~

Phy SPA.
Manageable lah.
Must thanks KahFong again.
Thanks for the help!! =)

Oh ya.
Me, Aik and Ben fork out abit of $ to buy JiaFeng a small cake for her bd.
We then pass the cake to her in the canteen.
Abit throw face lah.
Alot people watching 2 guys messing up with the candle on the cake.
ZzZ.
Lol~

After SPA went to West Mall to catch X-Men 3,
with Aik Ben Kart Dan.
Nice moive!
I thought it would be a very CHIM mv for me to comprehend but it turns out okay!
Except for the fact that I found out the power of Jimmy only at a later part of the mv.
Hehe.

Then, went to Food Court to have our dinner.
And, here I'm back at home blogging.
Super tired now.
Gotta catch some sleep.
See ya people!
Enjoy your last day in school tmr! =)

Btw, Happy 18th Birthday to KahFong & JiaFeng!!

Pon or Not Pon?
I choose................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home