开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, June 02, 2006

Actually I don't intend to blog this few days.
Cos' I'm busy mugging.
Muahaha.
Yeah.
I'm going to be a mugger for the next 3 weeks.

But I just came across this which makes me have the urge to blog it out.
Haha.

I was born a loud hailer. Thus i can blast very loud. However, there was once i kept blasting and i hurt my voice. It was extremely painful. Thus i had to stop. In the case of Wen Jun, he did not. But instead, he continued. He kept on screaming and shouting. His voice was like totally gone. He had to use his hands so that he could help bring the voice far so that we could all hear. His smile was so very beautiful. But it was also his spirt which was the reason why i descided to lead the cheers. Through him, i understood what ken(singapore idol judge) ment by when he told slyvester( one of the contestant) "now you know what a smile can do..."

This is written by 1 of my camper during 01.
It was written like one month ago and I just came across it today.
Haha.
Felt abit guilty lah.

But this really makes my day. (:


Alright, back to mugging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home