Just now in the afternoon went to Crystal Jade at JP to celebrate KahFong's belated BD & BayHung's BD which happens to fall on Monday.
Happy 21st Birthday BayHung!!
The few of us went as usual, but XiaoHui & YueFeng PS-ed us. Thanks ar.
I was late as usual.
And Grace gave me 2 missed calls, or rather, I purposely don't want to pick up the call cos' I know she's gonna to scream at me when I picked up.
Haha.
We went roaming around at JP while waiting for the rest to turn up.
Went to buy the 2 cakes too.
Finally, all turned up at around 330pm when the meeting time was susposed to be 200pm.
Whahahahaz.
My impression of Crystal Jade has a 360 degree change!
LOL~
It's super nice okay!
The XIAO LONG BAO is SUPER DELICIOUS!
I'm kinda addicted to it.
Wonder why I didn't try in during my first visit to CJ that time.
Hmm..
Yummy!!
The taste of it still lingers in my mouth now!
Haha.
Anybody wanna go CJ someday?!
After CJ, we went to KahFong's house.
We went there to ROT cum MJ awhile.
We left at around 630pm
and I went to Aik's house cos' I don't feel like going home to face the books.
LOL~
Rotted at his house.
Help him sort out some of his stuff.
And went to watch TV.
Then order MAC for dinner (yes, again).
Played his computer.
Played with his baby brother.
Helped him to search for his ............................
Lol.
Went home at round 11+pm.
Soon, very soon..
I'll become a MUGGER.
Haha..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home